Sunday, October 25, 2009

Options and Settings

Making headway. I'm realizing how much of an update this is really going to be. I now have an options object that will keep track of user options and eventually I want to output these options to a file so that they don't have to be reset all the time, but for now they will reset when the program is re-run. I'm also consolidating the File types to filter options and placing that on the settings page as well. I haven't really decided how that will happen though. Also I'm noticing how large the SwingWorker task for ITunes functionality is gettings. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how to fix that. It's not really good coding practice but I don't see how to make it any better as of yet. More to come this week.

In another note, I noticed I have a follower of my blog! That's cool. Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment