Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Monitoring multiple directories

You read right!  For the past couple of days, I've been implementing my last idea.  I've had it in my mind to be able to add tracks from an unlimited number of directories.  This makes sense for so many reasons, that's it's not worth mentioning them, but it will improve the usefulness of iTunesDSM greatly.  Of course allowing multiple directories does institute a greater risk of creating duplicates, good thing iTunesDSM can take care of that too.  It should be pretty rare, especially if iTunes copies tracks and keeps the folder organized.  Another added benefit is removing duplicates from multiple folders in one fell swoop. 

To add the multiple folders I've had to do quite a bit of modifying, but the screenshot below should do some justice.




I've arbitrarily given this version the number 0.9.5, but who knows it may change.  Hopefully this has whetted your appetite!  Toodles

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment